Last week I focused on finding healthy meals for Aiden. This week I focused on finding new activities to try and do with him. I found a recipe for finger painting. This I tried and it was quite fun for him. I also found some games to try to help with his intellectual development. I am eager to try some of these games to see if he likes them. Most of the times, we just play but I would like to try some of these games to see if he likes them. I don' want to be that mom who focuses so much on education because I want him to be a kid and have fun. But I want him to grow intellectually too. It's so hard when you are a teacher because you feel people are going to judge your children because they should be smart. But I am always going to make sure I do what is best for Aiden.
I have had such a great experience using this blog. I was able to get some grade advice from my website justmommies.com. I was also able to get some encouragement from them. All the members on the site consistently used positive digital citizenship. I also enjoyed getting the positive comments from my classmates. Many of them also practiced digital citizenship. Blogging also helps clear my head as well. I think I will start a new blog just for me. What a great experience!
Danielle,
ReplyDeleteIt sounds as if your blogging experiences have been as positive as mine have been. It has been so wonderful to take part in discussions with so many people that share similar interests as myself, especially since many members have been from around the world. This is definitely been a positive experience that I can share with others and continue myself.
Many Blessings!
Eric