Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Uh ohhh Sleeping getting out of Control

Well my son was doing better with his sleeping. A few night he even slept 8 hours straight. But mostly he was sleeping until 4 or 5 and I was loving it now. Now this week he is back to waking up every few hours. I'm too tired at night to fight him so I just grab him and bring him to bed with me.  I know this is bad, but right now it is survival mode.

I read a few things about sleeping and having a routine. Aiden has a routine and I follow it every night but he just won't stay asleep. I am at a loss for ideas and words.  I just wish I knew what would keep him asleep. I know he's tired still because when we wakes up he's really cranky. There are times he'll back to sleep fine and other times when I have to I just put into my bed to go to sleep. Momma has to get rest somehow.  Well hopefully the sleep patterns get better by the end of the week. We will see!

2 comments:

  1. You must be exhausted! Sorry to hear about the sleep issues. Try not to feel bad about bringing him to bed with you. You are right about being in survival mode. I know with my son, I did the same thing and it worked for everyone in my family. We were all much happier because we were getting sleep! Hang in there, this shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your words of encouragement. The sleeping has been better but i just put him in bed with me. My mom actually found this all natural liquid or tea that is supposed to help him sleep. I am going to go buy it this weekend. Wish me luch.

    ReplyDelete