This week was probably the worst week I have ever had. Not to go into personal details, I had a lot of people disappoint me this week. I guess it hurts me most because I am the type of person who would drop everything if someone I really cared about needed my help. But reflecting on this week I think it was God's way of waking me up and showing me what I needed to do. To reveal who my support teams are and who are not. But my little light in the darkness was my son. His smile and his laugh are what get me through these times. He gets me through those days when I feel hopeless.
My discussion board was really helpful because I was able to get some tips on how to handle all the stresses a working Mom has. It also made me realize through it all it is worth it because we do it for our children. We become stronger women because of our children. The stresses we had before are nothing compared to what we have now. I do have some clarity over events that happened this week and in a better place. I am trying some of the outlets the site recommended listening to muisc, writing in a journal and taking a walk. I think the most helpful has been praying, so I will continue to do that.
Danielle, sorry to hear you had such a rough week. I think we all go through that every once in a while. I too have been going through some personal issues, but I have to keep telling myself to not let it affect my whole life and that I will get through it. Life can be hard, but it always seems to work itself out.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that the forum you have been apart of has been so helpful. Mine has too! I have learned a lot about Interior Design and am gaining more and more confidence in my abilities to get into Interior Design every day. Have you posted any questions yet to the forum? If so, was it positive feedback?
I hope you have a better week coming to you...and you are right, continue to pray. Prayer is a wonderful thing, don't underestimate the power of prayer :-)
Have a good one.
Thank you Brandi. Yes things do seem to work themselves out. Today I feel a lot more positive about the future. Your right prayer is such a powerful tool. Sometimes I forget that when I am going through rough times I need to pray.
ReplyDeleteDanielle,
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about your trying times. For what it's worth whenever I am going through difficult times and situations I remind myself of the fact that God never puts more on our plates than he knows we can handle.
I'm glad that you were able to find some good tips from members of your discussion group. It's really amazing the wide area of needs that these discussion groups can help out with.
Danielle,
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that you had a rough week last week! I really hope that this week has been better for you. I have been through many rough patches in my life (the last year or so) and like Eric said, I always lean on the fact that God will not give us anything that we can't handle. Continue to pray because God wants to help you and He doesn't like to see his daughter upset! Hang in there, there is usually good that comes out of bad. I think it is great that you are able to gain positive feedback from your discussion board.