Thursday, February 24, 2011

Posting for my first time

Last night I posted my first question on justmommies.com.  I of course asked my forever question that is always on my mind. How do I get my toddler to sleep through the night.  I have not had anyone give me any advice but I look forward to getting some new tips.  When your a Mom, your baby is always on your mind. My son is always on my mind. All my questions; what can I do better? Is he going to grow up happy? So many questions so many worries. As I was reading through the website I got some tips for some good recipes to try for Aiden. I also was able to read some games to try and play with him. I am really enjoying reading he information on this website.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle,
    I'm so curious what kind of tips you'll be getting that you haven't already tried. When my daughter was around 8 months I was so tired of her waking up around 11 I remember my husband said we had to try letting her cry for a few minutes. After 20 minutes of both of us crying she fell asleep. The next night - 10 minutes. The next night, she didn't wake up and ended up sleeping through the night. I can't imagine working full time and getting up during the night every night for 14 months. You need to get a chance to catch up on a lot of lost sleep. I'll pray for divine intervention on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle,
    I just read Christa's blog and she also posted a question on her forum-hoping to get a response with some great ideas/advice and I told her this is such a positive side to technology! I totally understand what you are going through. I have a 3 year old and we had trouble with him sleeping through the night as well. Like Christa posted in her reply, I too tried the cry it out method and it worked for a short while. After we went on vacation, it messed everything up. Almost embarrassed to admit this but he sleeps in our bed and we are all happy because we are all able to sleep. As you probably know, I am currently pregnant so this bad habit will have to change quickly. Just wondering if Aiden has a full belly close to the time he goes to sleep- that may help. I will be praying for you because I know it is hard to get up and go to work in the morning when you are exhausted.

    ReplyDelete